Sunday, June 22, 2008

Heidi Turns ONE!

Heidi's Birthday was the past Saturday the 21st. We had our close family and friends over and had a GREAT time! Heidi woke up from her morning nap just as the first guest arrived so she was ready to go when everybody go there! She really seemed to have a wonderful time. At first she looked totally confused, like why are all these people at my house. Then after about 15-20 minutes she was running the show. She even welcomed everyone with me and joined in the blessing! Thank you everyone for coming it really made it very special.
We've had a great year , and busy year, but a great one. We can't wait to see what is to come next!

These pictures are in random order so I'll try to post a message with each one.

Heidi and Great-Granddaddy Hal!
Heidi trying to steal Cousin Coleman's bottle...
Momma and Heidi, getting a Birthday hug.
Heidi and Hannah. Hannah helped open the presents and then they were playing together. So cute.
Heidi's Birthday cupcakes. I made them and they turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself.
Heidi and Great-Grandmomma Earle. Heidi's showing her her balloons.
Daddy and Heidi getting a Birthday squeeze:)
IT"S MY BIRTHDAY!!!
Presents? For me? WOW!
Heidi and Hannah playing. Too cute!
Momma and Heidi getting another Birthday sqeeze!
I GOT A WAGON!
I love my wagon!
"Aunt Berta" and Heidi, getting some hugs:)
I'M ONE!! And I LOVE CUPCAKES!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I can't believe its been a year already. Too cute!

The James Family said...

Happy Birthday Heidi! You are so adorable! We love you!

The Cottingham Family said...

We had a GREAT time at the Birthday party. Rachel you did an EXCELLENT job on her cupcakes!!!! We hope to see you guys this weekend.
We love you!!!!